Jack Bandura, MD
- 5959 Park Ave
Memphis, TN 38119
Phone: (901) 765-2057
Fax: (901) 765-2077
Dr. Bandura's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Cardiology: General Cardiology
Dr. Bandura's Education & Medical Training
- University of TennesseeFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease
- University of TennesseeResidency, Internal Medicine
- University of Tennessee College of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Bandura's Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- TN State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- MS State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
Dr. Bandura's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- A microelectrophysiological analysis of the pharmacodynamic basis for quinidine-propranolol antiarrhythmic potentiation. Iansmith, D. H., Bandura, J. P., Nash, C. B.; J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 1981 Dec.
- Biphasic nature of propranolol's microelectrophysiologic effects. Iansmith, D. H., Nash, C. B., Bandura, J. P.; Am J Cardiol. 1983 Jan 1.
- Microelectrode study of alternating responses to repetitive premature excitation in canine Purkinje fibers. Bandura, J. P., Brody, D. A.; Circ Res. 1974 Mar 01.
Register to See Citations and 10 More...
- Dr. Jack Bandura, Dr. Jack Bandura, MD, Dr. J Bandura, Dr. Jack P Bandura
- 11 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 11 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Bandura's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Cardiology, TN)
- Pankaj Srivastava, MD
- Jerry Crook II, MD
- Paul Mcmullan, MD
- Jujhar Bains, MD
- Adeyinka Agbetoyin, MD
- Joseph Boyd Jr., MD
- Galen Van Wyhe, MD
- Sunil Ramaprasad, MD
- Walter Few III, MD
- Timothy Kreth, MD