Jack Bandura, MD
- 5959 Park Ave
Memphis, TN 38119
Phone: (901) 765-2057
Fax: (901) 765-2077
Dr. Bandura's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Cardiology: General Cardiology
Dr. Bandura's Education & Medical Training
- University of TennesseeFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease
- University of TennesseeResidency, Internal Medicine
- University of Tennessee College of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Bandura's Certifications & Licensure
- AR State Medical License2013 - 2014
- MS State Medical License1988 - 2014
- TX State Medical License1986 - 2015
- TN State Medical License1976 - 2015
Dr. Bandura's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- A microelectrophysiological analysis of the pharmacodynamic basis for quinidine-propranolol antiarrhythmic potentiation. Iansmith, D. H., Bandura, J. P., Nash, C. B.; J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 1981 Dec.
- Biphasic nature of propranolol's microelectrophysiologic effects. Iansmith, D. H., Nash, C. B., Bandura, J. P.; Am J Cardiol. 1983 Jan 1.
- Microelectrode study of alternating responses to repetitive premature excitation in canine Purkinje fibers. Bandura, J. P., Brody, D. A.; Circ Res. 1974 Mar 01.
Register to See Citations and 10 More...
- Dr. Jack Bandura, Dr. Jack Bandura, MD, Dr. J Bandura, Dr. Jack P Bandura
- 12 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 12 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Bandura's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Cardiology, TN)
- Tjuan Overly, MD
- Jiang Cui, MD
- Mabbu Jayakumar, MD
- Kimberli Taylor, MD
- Andrew Carlsen, MD
- James Baker II, MD
- David Slosky, MD
- Christopher Cherry, MD
- Mitul Afiniwala, MD
- Eric Guerra, MD