Are you Dr. Clark?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 45 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office450 E Main St
Rexburg, ID 83440Phone(208) 359-6982Fax(208) 359-6984
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jack Clark, MD is a board certified internist in Rexburg, Idaho. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Idaho, Wyoming, and Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Madison Memorial Hospital, Caribou Memorial Hospital and Living Center, and Bear Lake Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- Geisinger Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 1996 - 1999
- University of Utah School of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- WY State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- ID State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1997 - 1999
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- First COVID-19 Vaccines Administered in Eastern IdahoDecember 15th, 2020