Dr. Hauser is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2200 Whitney Ave
Hamden, CT 06518Phone(203) 407-2500Fax(203) 407-5812
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Baylor University Medical CenterFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1986 - 1987
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1982 - 1985
- Universidad Autonoma de GuadalajaraClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1986 - 2017
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- The impact of recalled elementary school height and weight on later weight concerns.Hauser, J. C.,Young, K. M.,Neufeld, J. M.,Musher-Eizenman, D. R.> ;Eat Weight Disord. 2009 Jan 27
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: