Dr. Thompson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office18 Rambo Dr
Saraland, AL 36571Phone+1 251-675-7433Fax+1 251-675-3470
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Alabama Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1969 - 1972
- University of Alabama School of MedicineClass of 1969
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 1972 - 2018
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 22 citationsExperience with the SOUNDTEC implantable hearing aid.Herbert Silverstein, James S. Atkins, Jack H. Thompson, Nancy Gilman> ;Otology & Neurotology. 2005 Mar 1
- 12 citationsHearing outcome of laser stapedotomy minus prosthesis (STAMP) versus conventional laser stapedotomy.Herbert Silverstein, Karen K. Hoffmann, Jack H. Thompson, Seth I. Rosenberg, Joshua P. Sleeper> ;Otology & Neurotology. 2004 Mar 1
- 30 citationsChanging trends in the surgical treatment of Ménière's disease: results of a 10-year survey.Herbert Silverstein, William B Lewis, Lance E. Jackson, Seth I. Rosenberg, Jack H. Thompson, Karen K. Hoffmann> ;Ear, nose, & throat journal. 2003 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- Frustration Grows, Silence Continues Around WSU Coach Nick Rolovich’s Vaccination StatusSeptember 17th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: