Dr. Kesterson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeOne Hospital Dr
Columbia, MO 65212Phone(573) 882-8091Fax(573) 884-1902
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Orlando HealthResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2004 - 2007
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Ocular timolol as the causative agent for symptomatic bradycardia in an 89-year-old female.John Rains, Jacob Kesterson> ;American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2021 Apr 1
- 1 citationsTicagrelor as an Alternative for Clopidogrel-Associated Acute ArthritisStarr-Mar'ee C. Bedy, Jacob Kesterson, Greg C. Flaker> ;Case reports in emergency medicine. 2018 Apr 8
- University of Missouri Health CareColumbia, Missouri
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: