Are you Dr. Samuel?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 9 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1901 W Harrison St
Chicago, IL 60612Phone(312) 864-7383
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jacob Samuel, MD is a pulmonologist in Chicago, Illinois. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois. He is affiliated with HSHS St. John's Hospital.
Education & Training
- Cook County Health and Hospitals SystemFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1989 - 1991
- Patliputra Medical CollegeClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1987 - 2020
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
- Blinded Safety & Efficacy Placebo Controlled Study of Icatibant for Angiotensin Converting Enzyme Inhibitor Induced Angioedema Start of enrollment: 2013 Dec 02
Publications & Presentations
- 61 citationsLife-threatening hypotension associated with emergency intubation and the initiation of mechanical ventilationCory Franklin, Jacob Samuel, Tzyy-Chyn Hu> ;American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 1994 Jul 1
- HSHS St. John's HospitalSpringfield, Illinois