Jacqueline Bartlett, MD
Associate Professor of Pediatrics, UMDNJ - New Jersey Medical School Newark
- 183 South Orange Avenue
Newark, NJ 07107
Phone: (973) 972-2977
Fax: (973) 972-2979
Dr. Bartlett's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: General Psychiatry
Dr. Bartlett's Education & Medical Training
- New York State Psychiatric InstituteResidency, Psychiatry
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine at Montefiore Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics
- Lincoln Medical and Mental Health CenterResidency, Psychiatry
- Lincoln Medical and Mental Health CenterResidency, Pediatrics
- University of Cincinnati College of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Bartlett's Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
Dr. Bartlett's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Psychometric evaluation of the shared decision-making instrument-revised. Bartlett, J. A.,Peterson, J. A.; West J Nurs Res. 2013 Feb.
- The Uptake of Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Vaccine Among Adolescent Females in the United States: A Review of the Literature. Bartlett, J.A., Peterson, J.A.; J Sch Nurs. 2011 Dec.
- Panic disorder and immunity: few effects on circulating lymphocytes, mitogen response, and NK cell activity. Schleifer, S.J., Keller, S.E., Bartlett, J.A.; Brain Behav Immun. 2002 Dec.
Register to See Citations and 1 More...
- Dr. Jacqueline Bartlett, Dr. Jacqueline Bartlett, MD, Dr. J Bartlett, Dr. Jacqueline A. Bartlett
- 16 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 16 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Bartlett's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, NJ)
- Marvin Leifer, MD
- Patrick Pace, MD
- Max Goldberg, MD
- Laure (Buydens) Branchey, MD
- Irene Gabrial, MD
- Lan Kycia, MD
- Mohammed Daher, MD
- Edward Tobe, DO
- Bhupendra Patel, MD
- Jeffrey Mattes, MD