Dr. William is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office75 Francis Street
Brookline, MA 02115Phone(617) 732-7512
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Brigham and Womens HospitalResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 2004 - 2008
- Brigham and Womens HospitalFellowship, Hematopathology, 2006 - 2007
- Yale School of MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Anatomic
Publications & Presentations
- 54 citationsAnti-chromatin antibodies drive in vivo antigen-specific activation and somatic hypermutation of rheumatoid factor B cells at extrafollicular sitesRobin Herlands, Jacqueline William, Uri Hershberg, Mark J. Shlomchik> ;European Journal of Immunology. 2007 Dec 1
- 39 citationsB cell tolerance checkpoints that restrict pathways of antigen-driven differentiation.Jacqueline William, Chad W. Euler, Nicole Primarolo, Mark J. Shlomchik> ;Journal of Immunology. 2006 Feb 15
- 70 citationsShort-Lived Plasmablasts Dominate the Early Spontaneous Rheumatoid Factor Response: Differentiation Pathways, Hypermutating Cell Types, and Affinity Maturation Outside...Jacqueline William, Chad W. Euler, Mark J. Shlomchik> ;Journal of Immunology. 2005 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
- Brigham and Women's HospitalBoston, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: