Dr. Frigon is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1801 W 40th Ave
Pine Bluff, AR 71603Phone(870) 535-4800Fax(870) 535-4804
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jacquelyn Frigon is a neurologist in Pine Bluff, AR and is affiliated with Jefferson Regional Medical Center. She received her medical degree from University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of Medicine and has been in practice 38 years. She is experienced in general neurology, electronic health records, health technology/informatics, neurorehabilitation, and emr and informatics.
Education & Training
- University of Arkansas for Medical SciencesClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- AR State Medical License 1979 - 2022
- TN State Medical License 1979 - 2011
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Jefferson Regional Medical CenterPine Bluff, Arkansas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: