Are you Dr. Mehta?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 15 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office29 Northwest Blvd
Nashua, NH 03063Phone+1 603-577-8450Fax+1 603-577-8485
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jagjivan Mehta, MD is a board certified neurologist in Nashua, New Hampshire. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Hampshire and Maine. He is affiliated with Bridgton Hospital, Central Maine Medical Center, and Maine Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock/Mary Hitchcock Memorial HospitalFellowship, Clinical Neurophysiology, 2005 - 2006
- Westchester Medical CenterResidency, Neurology, 2003 - 2005
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and ClinicsInternship, Transitional Year, 2002 - 2003
- Eugenio Mar'a de Hostos UnivClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 2012 - 2023
- NH State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- Syringomyelia as a cause of limb hypertrophy.Mehta J, Khanna S> ;Neurol India. 2002-03-01