Jakub Tolar, MD
Associate Professor, Pediatrics, University of Minnesota Medical School
- 516 Delaware Street Se
Pwb 5th Floor, Ste 5-100 Clinic 5b
Minneapolis, MN 55455
Phone: (612) 273-2800
Dr. Tolar's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pediatric Hematology & Oncology: General Pediatric Hematology & Oncology
Dr. Tolar's Education & Medical Training
- University of MinnesotaFellowship, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology
- University of MinnesotaResidency, Pediatrics
- Karlovy University Faculty of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Tolar's Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of PediatricsPediatrics
- American Board of PediatricsPediatric Hematology-Oncology
Dr. Tolar's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Super DoctorSuperDoctors.com
Dr. Tolar's Clinical Trials
- Conditioning for Graft Failure After Hematopoietic Stem Cell TransplantationStart of enrollment: 2008 Jan 01
- Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant For Patients With Dyskeratosis Congenita and Severe Aplastic AnemiaStart of enrollment: 2007 Aug 01
Krepski, T.,Tolar, J.
- Fludarabine-based Conditioning for Allogeneic Marrow Transplantation From HLA-compatible Unrelated Donors in Severe Aplastic Anemia (BMT CTN #0301)Start of enrollment: 2006 Jan 01
Adams, R.,Anderlini, P.,Antin, J.,Aquino, V.,Arai, S.,Bashey, A.,Brochstein, J.,Castro-Malaspina, H.,Chao, N.,Deeg, J.,Eames, G.,Harris, R.,Horan, J.,Horowitz, M.,Horwitz, M.E.,Kamani, N.,Kapoor, N.,Kitko...
Dr. Tolar's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Patient-Specific Naturally Gene-Reverted Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells in Recessive Dystrophic Epidermolysis Bullosa. Tolar, J.,McGrath, J. A.,Xia, L.,Riddle, M.,Lees, C. J.,Eide, C.,Keene, D. R.,Liu, L.,Osborn, M. J.,Lund, T. C.,Blazar, B. R.,Wagner, J. E.; J. Invest. Dermatol.. 2013 Dec 10.
- Allogeneic blood and bone marrow cells for the treatment of severe epidermolysis bullosa: repair of the extracellular matrix. Tolar, J.,Wagner, J. E.; Lancet. 2013 Oct 5.
- DNA methylation of Runx1 regulatory regions correlates with transition from primitive to definitive hematopoietic potential in vitro and in vivo. Webber, B. R.,Iacovino, M.,Choi, S. H.,Tolar, J.,Kyba, M.,Blazar, B. R.; Blood. 2013 Sep 12.
Register to See Citations and 17 More...
- Aetna Choice POS II
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Illinois PPO
- BCBS Minnesota Blue Cross Accord
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Great West PPO
- Health Net California Large Group PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PHCS PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- WEA Trust Preferred Provider Plan - Trust Pref
- Dr. Jakub Tolar, Dr. Jakub Tolar, MD, Dr. J Tolar
- 4 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 4 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Tolar's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pediatric Hematology & Oncology, MN)
- John Wagner, MD
- Angela Smith, MD
- Bruce Bostrom, MD
- Gerald Gilchrist, MD
- Christopher Moertel, MD
- Julie Chu, MD
- Stephen Nelson, MD
- Stephanie Fritch Lilla, MD
- Emily Greengard, MD
- Michael Kent, MD