James Ballenger, MD
- 192 E Bay St
Charleston, SC 29401
Phone: (843) 937-5950
Fax: (843) 937-5951
Dr. Ballenger's Clinical Specialties & Interests
Dr. Ballenger's Education & Medical Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Psychiatry
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine
- Duke University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Ballenger's Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyForensic Psychiatry
Dr. Ballenger's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- A pilot study of vagus nerve stimulation (VNS) for treatment-resistant anxiety disorders. George, M.S., Ward, H.E., Ninan, P.T., Pollack, M., Nahas, Z., Anderson, B., Kose, S., Howland, R.H., Goodman, W.K., Ballenger, J.C.; Brain Stimul. 2008 Apr.
- The use of antiepileptic drugs in bipolar disorders: a review based on evidence from controlled trials. Weisler, R.H., Cutler, A.J., Ballenger, J.C., Post, R.M., Ketter, T.A.; CNS Spectr. 2006 Oct.
- Remission rates in patients with anxiety disorders treated with paroxetine. Ballenger, J.C.; J Clin Psychiatry. 2004 Dec.
Register to See Citations and 3 More...
- Dr. James Ballenger, Dr. James Ballenger, MD, Dr. J Ballenger, Dr. James C Ballenger
- 11 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 11 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Ballenger's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, SC)
- Dudley Bickham, MD
- Dieter Bartschat, MD
- Yasmeen Rauf, MD
- Charles Flake, MD
- Glenn Hooker, MD
- Anuj Goel, MD
- Lisa Hand, MD
- Markus Just, MD
- Kimberly Bowers, MD
- Phyllis Bryant-Mobley, MD