Are you Dr. Bass?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 43 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1800 W 1st St
Elk City, OK 73644Phone(580) 225-2515Fax(580) 303-5850
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James Bass Iii, MD is a board certified family physician in Elk City, Oklahoma. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Oklahoma and Texas. He is affiliated with Great Plains Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1994 - 1997
- University of Texas Health Science Center at TylerResidency, Family Medicine, 1992 - 1992
- University of Texas Health Science Center at TylerInternship, Transitional Year, 1986 - 1987
- University of Texas Medical SchoolClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- OK State Medical License 2015 - 2022
- TX State Medical License 1997 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Great Plains Regional Medical CenterElk City, Oklahoma