- 500 S University Ave
Little Rock, AR 72205
Phone: (501) 661-1822
Fax: (501) 666-0266
Dr. Beck's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Oncology: General Oncology
Dr. Beck's Education & Medical Training
- University of Arkansas for Medical SciencesFellowship, Hematology
- University of Arkansas for Medical SciencesResidency, Internal Medicine
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Beck's Certifications & Licensure
- AR State Medical LicenseCurrent
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
- American Board of Internal MedicineMedical Oncology
Dr. Beck's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- NOD2/CARD15 gene polymorphisms affect outcome in pediatric allogeneic stem cell transplantation. Kreyenberg, H., Jarisch, A., Bayer, C., Schuster, B., Willasch, A., Strahm, B., Kremens, B., Gruhn, B., Schrauder, A., Burdach, S., Führer, M., Rossig, C., Kabisch, H., Sc...; Blood. 2011 Jul 28.
- Anticancer effects of the p53 activator nutlin-3 in Ewing's sarcoma cells. Sonnemann, J.,Palani, C. D.,Wittig, S.,Becker, S.,Eichhorn, F.,Voigt, A.,Beck, J. F.; Eur J Cancer. 2011 Jun.
- Histone deacetylase inhibitors enhance the anticancer activity of nutlin-3 and induce p53 hyperacetylation and downregulation of MDM2 and MDM4 gene expression. Palani, C.D., Beck, J.F., Sonnemann, J.; Invest New Drugs. 2012 Feb.
Register to See Citations and 12 More...
Dr. Beck's Professional Memberships
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access
- CIGNA PPO
- Great West PPO
- Qualchoice PPO
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. James Beck, Dr. James Beck, MD, Dr. J Beck, Dr. James Foster Beck
- 17 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 17 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Beck's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Oncology, AR)
- Thomas Sneed, MD
- Kewen Jauss, MD
- Bob Cogburn, MD
- Tallal Younis, MD
- Diane Wilder, MD
- Anthanasi Fassas, MD
- Billy Tranum, MD
- Daniel Mackey, MD
- Bijay Nair, MD
- Prabhakara Reddy, MD