Are you Dr. Beckham?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 34 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1924 Alcoa Hwy
Knoxville, TN 37920Phone+1 865-305-9020Fax+1 865-584-3111
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James Beckham III, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Knoxville, Tennessee. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Tennessee, Colorado, and Georgia. He is affiliated with University of Tennessee Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Emory University School of MedicineFellowship, Pediatric Anesthesiology, 2006 - 2007
- University of Tennessee Medical Center at KnoxvilleResidency, Anesthesiology, 2003 - 2006
- University of Tennessee Medical Center at KnoxvilleInternship, Transitional Year, 2002 - 2003
- Mercer University School of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 2008 - 2024
- CO State Medical License 2007 - 2015
- GA State Medical License 2006 - 2010
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- University of Tennessee Medical CenterKnoxville, Tennessee