Are you Dr. Bentley?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 44 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office812 Huron Road
Cleveland, OH 44115Phone(216) 861-5846Fax(216) 861-1720
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James Bentley, MD is a board certified pathologist in Cleveland, Ohio. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio, Wyoming, and Rhode Island.
Education & Training
- Case Western Reserve University/University Hospitals Cleveland Medical CenterResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1990 - 1995
- The MetroHealth SystemInternship, Transitional Year, 1989 - 1990
- Case Western Reserve University School of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- WY State Medical License 2020 - 2022
- RI State Medical License 2016 - 2022
- DE State Medical License 2016 - 2023
- CO State Medical License 2015 - 2023
- VT State Medical License 2015 - 2022
- MA State Medical License 2015 - 2022
- IN State Medical License 2015 - 2023
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Cytopathology
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- Health career education: the United State's system.James D. Bentley> ;World hospitals and health services. 2010 Jan 1