Are you Dr. Black?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 34 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office45 Pine Rd
1st Medical Group
Langley Afb, VA 23665Phone+1 757-764-0163
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James Black Jr., MD is an otolaryngologist in Langley Afb, Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia and Tennessee.
Education & Training
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1984 - 1986
- University of TennesseeResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1981 - 1984
- Baptist Memorial Medical EducationResidency, Surgery, 1980 - 1981
- University of TennesseeInternship, Transitional Year, 1979 - 1980
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 1980 - 2020
- VA State Medical License 2011 - 2018
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery