- Dr. James Burdick, MD is a board certified general surgeon in Baltimore, Maryland. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maryland.
Clinical Specialties & Interests
- General Surgery: General Surgery
Education & Medical Training
- Harvard Medical School
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License1977 - 2016
- American Board of SurgerySurgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS)American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Surgical management of early and late ureteral complications after renal transplantation: techniques and outcomes. Berli, J. U.,Montgomery, J. R.,Segev, D. L.,Ratner, L. E.,Maley, W. R.,Cooper, M.,Melancon, J. K.,Burdick, J.,Desai, N. M.,Dagher, N. N.,Lonze, B. E.,Nazarian, S. M.,M...; Clin Transplant. 2014 Oct 15.
- Arteriosclerosis in kidneys from healthy live donors: comparison of wedge and needle core perioperative biopsies. Haas, M., Segev, D.L., Racusen, L.C., Bagnasco, S.M., Melancon, J.K., Tan, M., Kraus, E.S., Rabb, H., Ugarte, R.M., Burdick, J.F., Montgomery, R.A.; Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2008 Jan.
- Maximizing the success of transplantation with kidneys from older donors. Delmonico, F.L., Burdick, J.F.; N Engl J Med. 2006 Jan 26.
- Register to See 5 More
- Survival Of Primarily Vascularized Murine AllograftsNational Institute Of Allergy And Infectious Diseases
1985 - 1989
- Dr. James Burdick, Dr. James Burdick, MD, Dr. J Burdick, Dr. James F Burdick