- Dr. James Burdick, MD is a board certified general surgeon in Baltimore, Maryland. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maryland.
Clinical Specialties & Interests
- General Surgery: General Surgery
Education & Medical Training
- Harvard Medical School
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License1977 - 2016
- American Board of SurgerySurgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS)American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Arteriosclerosis in kidneys from healthy live donors: comparison of wedge and needle core perioperative biopsies. Haas, M., Segev, D.L., Racusen, L.C., Bagnasco, S.M., Melancon, J.K., Tan, M., Kraus, E.S., Rabb, H., Ugarte, R.M., Burdick, J.F., Montgomery, R.A.; Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2008 Jan.
- Maximizing the success of transplantation with kidneys from older donors. Delmonico, F.L., Burdick, J.F.; N Engl J Med. 2006 Jan 26.
- Excellent outcomes after transplantation of deceased donor kidneys with high terminal creatinine and mild pathologic lesions. Ugarte, R., Kraus, E., Montgomery, R.A., Burdick, J.F., Ratner, L., Haas, M., Hawxby, A.M., Karp, S.J.; Transplantation. 2005 Sep 27.
- Register to See 4 More
- Survival Of Primarily Vascularized Murine AllograftsNational Institute Of Allergy And Infectious Diseases
1985 - 1989
- Dr. James Burdick, Dr. James Burdick, MD, Dr. J Burdick, Dr. James F Burdick