Are you Dr. Cain?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 48 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office113 Rathfarnham Cir
Asheville, NC 28803Phone(713) 589-3454Fax(713) 456-2197
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James Cain Iii, MD is an Interventional Radiologist in Asheville, North Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in North Carolina, New York, and Michigan. He is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe and Kindred Hospital Houston Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Texas Southwestern - Parkland Health & Hospital SystemResidency, Radiology, 1984 - 1989
- Baylor University Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1981 - 1982
- University of Texas Medical SchoolClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 2020 - 2022
- CT State Medical License 2018 - 2022
- SC State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- MS State Medical License 2018 - 2022
- NC State Medical License 2016 - 2022
- TN State Medical License 2016 - 2023
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- The effects of nefazodone on sleep architecture in depression.Armitage, R., Rush, A. J., Trivedi, M., Cain, J., Roffwarg, H. P.> ;Neuropsychopharmacology. 1994 Apr