Are you Dr. Chen?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 60 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4077 5th Ave
San Diego, CA 92103Phone(619) 955-7783Fax(619) 793-4898
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James Chen, MD is a board certified internist in San Diego, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. He is affiliated with Scripps Mercy Hospital and VA San Diego Healthcare System.
Education & Training
- Scripps Mercy HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin UniversityClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2004 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsHead computed tomography in the emergency department: a collection of easily missed findings that are life-threatening or life-changing.Camille Malatt, Mazen Zawaideh, Cherng Chao, John R. Hesselink, Roland R. Lee, James Y. Chen> ;Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2014 Dec 1