- 101 Stadium Dr
Morgantown, WV 26506
Phone: (304) 598-4000
Dr. Coad's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pathology: Hematopathology
Dr. Coad's Education & Medical Training
- University of MinnesotaResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolMedical School
Dr. Coad's Certifications & Licensure
- WV State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- MN State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- CA State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of PathologyAnatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of PathologyHematology
Dr. Coad's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Differential responses of CD45+ve T-cell subsets to MBP in multiple sclerosis. Ponsford, M., Mazza, G., Coad, J., Campbell, M. J., Zajicek, J., Wraith, D. C.; Clin Exp Immunol. 2001 May.
- Familial hemifacial spasm associated with arterial compression of the facial nerve. Case report. Coad, J. E., Wirtschafter, J. D., Haines, S. J., Heros, R. C., Perrone, T.; J Neurosurg. 1991 Feb.
- Correlation of PCR-detected clonal gene rearrangements with bone marrow morphology in patients with B-lineage lymphomas. Coad, J. E., Olson, D. J., Christensen, D. R., Lander, T. A., Chibbar, R., McGlennen, R. C., Brunning, R. D.; Am J Surg Pathol. 1997 Sep.
Register to See Citations and 44 More...
- Dr. James Coad, Dr. James Coad, MD, Dr. J Coad
- 20 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 20 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Coad's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pathology, WV)
- Dana Wonsettler, MD
- Mohtashim Naeem, MD
- Jeremy Powers, MD
- Alan Cashell, MD
- Vicki Gonsorcik, DO
- Tony Zerbe, MD
- Judy King, MD
- Shveta (Rana) Hooda, MD
- Gerard Oakley III, MD
- Scott Nestor, DO