James Colson, MD
Assistant Professor, Anesthesiology, West Virginia University School of Medicine
- 1500 East Medical Center Dr
2nd Floor Med Inn Rm C213 Recp C
Ann Arbor, MI 48109
Phone: (734) 763-5459
Dr. Colson's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Anesthesiology: Pain Medicine
Dr. Colson's Education & Medical Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center at San AntonioResidency, Anesthesiology
- Austin Medical Education Program - Seton HealthResidency, Internal Medicine
- University of Texas Medical School at San AntonioMedical School
Dr. Colson's Certifications & Licensure
- WV State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- MI State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of AnesthesiologyAnesthesiology
- American Board of AnesthesiologyPain Medicine
Dr. Colson's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Chronic pain treatment with opioid analgesics: benefits versus harms of long-term therapy. Sehgal, N.,Colson, J.,Smith, H. S.; Expert Rev Neurother. 2013 Nov 02.
- Spinal endoscopic adhesiolysis in post lumbar surgery syndrome: an update of assessment of the evidence. Helm Ii, S.,Hayek, S. M.,Colson, J.,Chopra, P.,Deer, T. R.,Justiz, R.,Hameed, M.,Falco, F. J.; Pain Physician. 2013 Apr.
- An update of evaluation of intravenous sedation on diagnostic spinal injection procedures. Smith, H. S.,Colson, J.,Sehgal, N.; Pain Physician. 2013 Apr.
Register to See Citations and 13 More...
- Dr. James Colson, Dr. James Colson, MD, Dr. J Colson, Dr. James D Colson
- 8 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 8 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Colson's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Anesthesiology, MI)
- Monica Porter, MD
- Samuel Singer, MD
- Lori Stricker, MD
- Rodney Pease, DO
- Robert Murray III, MD
- Mark Kalt, DO
- Amin Khan, MD
- David Krhovsky, MD
- Aaron Muncey, MD
- Robert Jurado, MD