Are you Dr. Feussner?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 28 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office655 Sugartown Road
Malvern, PA 19355Phone+1 484-595-6702
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James Feussner, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Malvern, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Devereux Children's Behavioral Health Center.
Education & Training
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann University HospitalResidency, Psychiatry, 1975 - 1978
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Anesthesiology, 1974 - 1975
- Presbyterian Medical Center of the University of Pennsylvania Health SystemInternship, Transitional Year, 1973 - 1974
- Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple UniversityClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1974 - 2024
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Child Psychiatry
- Devereux Children's Behavioral Health CenterMalvern, Pennsylvania