James Geller, MD
Associate Professor, Pediatrics, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine
- 3333 Burnet Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45229
Phone: (513) 636-4266
Fax: (513) 636-3549
Dr. Geller's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pediatric Hematology & Oncology: General Pediatric Hematology & Oncology
Dr. Geller's Education & Medical Training
- University of TennesseeFellowship, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology
- New York Medical CollegeResidency, Pediatrics
- Tel Aviv University SacklerMedical School
Dr. Geller's Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical LicenseActive through 2015
- American Board of PediatricsPediatrics
- American Board of PediatricsPediatric Hematology-Oncology
Dr. Geller's Clinical Trials
- A Pilot Study of Intra-Ophthalmic Artery Topotecan Infusion for the Treatment of RetinoblastomaStart of enrollment: 2011 Oct 01
- A Phase I, Open-Label, Dose Escalation Study of JX-594 (Vaccinia GM-CSF/Thymidine Kinase-Deactivated Virus) Administered by Intratumoral Injection in Pediatric Patients With Unresectable Refractory Solid Tumors.Start of enrollment: 2010 Aug 01
Cripe, T.,Dean, T.,Geller, J.,Inquiry, P.
- A Pilot Study of Intravenous Topotecan and Vincristine in Combination With Subconjunctival Carboplatin for Patients With a History of Bilateral Retinoblastoma and Refractory/Recurrent Intraocular Disease (IND# 104,942)Start of enrollment: 2010 Mar 01
- A Phase I Dose Escalation Study of Intratumoral Herpes Simplex Virus-1 Mutant HSV1716 in Patients With Refractory Non-Central Nervous System (Non-CNS) Solid TumorsStart of enrollment: 2010 Mar 01
Cripe, T.,Geller, J.,Kruskamp, K.
Dr. Geller's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Urologic co-morbidities associated with sacrococcygeal teratoma and a rational plan for urologic surveillance. Cost, N. G.,Geller, J. I.,Le, L. D.,Crombleholme, T. M.,Keswani, S. G.,Lim, F. Y.,Alam, S.; Pediatr Blood Cancer. 2013 Oct.
- Radioembolisation for treatment of pediatric hepatocellular carcinoma. Hawkins, C. M.,Kukreja, K.,Geller, J. I.,Schatzman, C.,Ristagno, R.; Pediatr Radiol. 2013 Jul.
- Multifocal hepatic neoplasia in 3 children with APC gene mutation. Gupta, A.,Sheridan, R. M.,Towbin, A.,Geller, J. I.,Tiao, G.,Bove, K. E.; Am. J. Surg. Pathol.. 2013 Jul.
Register to See Citations and 17 More...
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Illinois PPO
- Cofinity PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthAmerica HealthAssurance PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Medical Mutual of Ohio SuperMed Plus
- Medical Mutual of Ohio SuperMed POS
- Multiplan PHCS PPO
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. James Geller, Dr. James Geller, MD, Dr. J Geller, Dr. James I Geller
- 32 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 32 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Geller's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pediatric Hematology & Oncology, OH)
- Timothy Cripe, MD
- Nilay Shah, MD
- Delia Digregorio, MD
- Sarita Joshi, MD
- Aron Flagg, MD
- Natasha Pillay Smiley, DO
- Carl Krill Jr., MD
- Daniel Pettee, DO
- Susan Vear, MD
- Parinda Mehta, MD