Are you Dr. Gleaves?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 35 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1800 12th St
Meridian, MS 39301Phone+1 601-703-9257Fax+1 601-703-4203
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James Gleaves, MD is an emergency medicine physician in Meridian, Mississippi. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Mississippi and Alabama. He is affiliated with Rush Foundation Hospital.
Education & Training
- Healthsouth Metro West HospitalResidency, Surgery, 1971 - 1975
- Healthsouth Metro West HospitalInternship, Surgery, 1970 - 1971
- University of Alabama School of MedicineClass of 1970
Certifications & Licensure
- MS State Medical License 1976 - 2014
- AL State Medical License 1972 - 2013
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Silicone sheeting as an alternative to elastic bandages in dressing lower extremity amputations.Gleaves, J.R., Eldridge, K.> ;Ostomy Wound Manage. 2004 Sep
- Rush Foundation HospitalMeridian, Mississippi