Dr. Goodrich is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeMMC - Dept. Of Neurosurgery
111 East 210th Street, 7th Fl.
Bronx, NY 10467Phone(718) 920-4197Fax(718) 519-5682
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Newyork Presbyterian Columbia University Medical CenterResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1981 - 1986
- Newyork Presbyterian Columbia University Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1980 - 1981
- Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and SurgeonsClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2005 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 1982 - 2021
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAANS) American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Who;s Who in America
- Whos Who in Medicine and Healthcare Marquis Whos Who
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsThe limits of endoscopic endonasal approaches in young children: a review.Andrew J. Kobets, Adam Ammar, Kamilah Dowling, Alan B. Cohen, James T. Goodrich> ;Childs Nervous System. 2020 Feb 1
- 5 citationsVirtual modeling, stereolithography, and intraoperative CT guidance for the optimization of sagittal synostosis reconstruction: a technical note.Andrew J. Kobets, Adam Ammar, Jonathan Nakhla, Aleka Scoco, Rani Nasser, James T. Goodrich, Rick Abbott> ;Childs Nervous System. 2018 Feb 19
- 7 citationsDiffusion tensor imaging and ventricle volume quantification in patients with chronic shunt-treated hydrocephalus: a matched case-control study.Kristy Tan, Avital Meiri, Wenzhu B. Mowrey, Rick Abbott, James T. Goodrich, Adam L. Sandler, Asif K. Suri, Michael L. Lipton, Mark E. Wagshul> ;Journal of Neurosurgery. 2018 Dec 1
- Join now to see all
- James Tait Goodrich, MD, PhD. (4/16/1946–3/30/2020)July 31st, 2020
- State Budget Delivers Blow to Health IndustryApril 3rd, 2020
- Drs. Gregory Schroeder, James Goodrich & More: 5 Spine Surgeons Making HeadlinesApril 3rd, 2020
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: