Are you Dr. Green?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 15 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1330 Boiling Springs Rd
North Grove Medical Park Suite 2300
Spartanburg, SC 29303Phone(864) 585-6491
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James Green, MD is a general surgeon in Spartanburg, South Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in South Carolina, Georgia, and New Mexico.
Education & Training
- Medical University of South Carolina College of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 1963 - 1967
- Prisma Health Greenville Memorial HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1962 - 1963
- Medical University of South Carolina College of MedicineClass of 1962
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 2010 - 2017
- GA State Medical License 2001 - 2017
- NM State Medical License 1989 - 2017
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 18 citationsRandomized prospective clinical trial comparing reamer irrigator aspirator (RIA) to standard reaming (SR) in both minimally injured and multiply injured patients with ...Langdon A. Hartsock, William R. Barfield, Kyle P. Kokko, Laura L. Liles, Tyler C Wind, James F. Green, Peter V. Giannoudis> ;Injury-international Journal of The Care of The Injured. 2010 Nov 1
- 2 citationsPeptic Erosion of the Myocardium: An Unusual Cause of Massive Gastrointestinal BleedingJack E. Arrants, James F. Green, Hairston P> ;The Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 1968 Jun 1