Are you Dr. Hook?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 41 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3624 River Rd N
Keizer, OR 97303Phone(503) 561-5976Fax(503) 561-4912
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James Hook, MD is a physiatrist in Keizer, Oregon. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Oregon and Minnesota. He is affiliated with Salem Hospital.
Education & Training
- Mayo School of Graduate Medical EducationResidency, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, 1994 - 1997
- University of Texas Medical Branch HospitalsInternship, Internal Medicine, 1993 - 1994
- University of Texas Medical SchoolClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 1997 - 2021
- MN State Medical License 1994 - 1997
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012-2013
- On the Mechanism of Protein Supercharging in Electrospray Ionisation Mass Spectrometry: Effects on Charging of Additives with Short- and Long-Chain Alkyl Constituents with Carbonate and Sulphite Terminal GroupsNovember 18th, 2020
- Bizarre 'Captain Hook' Dinosaur with Long Claws Discovered in Montana BadlandsJuly 16th, 2020
- Salem HospitalSalem, Oregon