Are you Dr. Hunter?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 82 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office101 E Wood St
Gibbs Cancer Center
Spartanburg, SC 29303Phone(864) 560-1915Fax(864) 404-2012
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James Hunter IV, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Spartanburg, South Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in South Carolina. He is affiliated with Spartanburg Medical Center - Church Street Campus, Spartanburg Medical Center - Mary Black, and Bon Secours St. Francis Health System.
Education & Training
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineFellowship, Gynecologic Oncology, 1991 - 1993
- Vidant Medical CenterResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1987 - 1991
- Medical University of South Carolina College of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 1993 - 2021
Publications & Presentations
- A phase I-II trial of weekly topotecan in the treatment of recurrent cervical carcinoma.Puls, L.E., Phillips, B., Schammel, C., Hunter, J.E., Griffin, D.> ;Med Oncol. 2010-06-01
- Confirmatory chest radiographs after central line placement: are they warranted?Puls, L.E., Twedt, C.A., Hunter, J.E., Langan, E.M., Crane, M.> ;South Med J. 2003 Nov
- 5 citationsEffect of topotecan infusion duration on hematologic toxicity in recurrent ovarian carcinoma.Larry Puls, James E. Hunter, Martin M. Crane> ;Medical Oncology. 2002 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- Bon Secours St. Francis HospitalCharleston, South Carolina
- Prisma Health Greenville Memorial HospitalGreenville, South Carolina
- Spartanburg Medical Center - Mary BlackSpartanburg, South Carolina
- Spartanburg Medical Center - Church Street CampusSpartanburg, South Carolina
- Bon Secours St. Francis Health SystemGreenville, South Carolina