Are you Dr. Jackson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 26 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office401 E Chestnut St
Louisville, KY 40202Phone(502) 561-8680Fax(502) 589-5093
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James Jackson, MD is a board certified dermatologist in Louisville, Kentucky. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kentucky, Indiana, and Texas. He is affiliated with Norton Children's Hospital, UofL Health - Jewish Hospital, and Robley Rex Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Louisville School of MedicineResidency, Dermatology, 1995 - 1998
- Texas AM College of Medicine-Scott and White Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1994 - 1995
- Texas AM Health Science Center College of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- TX State Medical License 1995 - 2024
- KY State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- Evaluation of a First-in-Class Proteasome Inhibitor in Patients With Moderate to Severe Rosacea.J. Mark Jackson, Rick Coulon, Jack L. Arbiser> ;Journal of Drugs in Dermatology. 2021 Jun 1
- 1 citationsTreating Inflammation in Rosacea: Current Options and Unmet Needs.Jerry Tan, J. Mark Jackson> ;Journal of Drugs in Dermatology. 2020 Jun 1
- 14 citationsA Randomized Phase 3b/4 Study to Evaluate Concomitant Use of Topical Ivermectin 1% Cream and Doxycycline 40-mg Modified-Release Capsules, Versus Topical Ivermectin 1% ...Martin Schaller, Lajos Kemény, Blanka Havlickova, J. Mark Jackson, Marcin Ambroziak, Charles Lynde, Melinda Gooderham, Éva Remenyik, James Q Del Rosso, Jolanta Weglows...> ;Journal of The American Academy of Dermatology. 2020 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
- Top Doctors 2019August 3rd, 2019