James Keene, MD
Professor, Orthopedics & Rehabilitation, University of Wisconsin Medical School
- 621 Science Dr
Madison, WI 53711
Phone: (608) 263-8850
Fax: (608) 265-8340
Dr. Keene's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Orthopaedic Surgery: General Orthopedic Surgery
Dr. Keene's Education & Medical Training
- University of WisconsinResidency, Orthopedic Surgery
- San Francisco General Hospital Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public HealthMedical School
Dr. Keene's Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- WI State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryOrthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Keene's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 CertificationCenters for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Dr. Keene's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Ultrasound-guided corticosteroid injections for treatment of greater trochanteric pain syndrome: greater trochanter bursa versus subgluteus medius bursa. McEvoy, J. R.,Lee, K. S.,Blankenbaker, D. G.,Rio, A. M.,Keene, J. S.; AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2013 Aug.
- The analgesic impact of preoperative lumbar plexus blocks for hip arthroscopy. A retrospective review. Schroeder, K. M.,Donnelly, M. J.,Anderson, B. M.,Ford, M. P.,Keene, J. S.; Hip Int. 2013 Feb 12.
- Imaging Appearance of the Normal and Partially Torn Ligamentum Teres on Hip MR Arthrography. Blankenbaker, D. G., De Smet, A. A., Keene, J. S., Del Rio, A. M.; AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2012 Nov.
Register to See Citations and 15 More...
- Dr. James Keene, Dr. James Keene, MD, Dr. J Keene, Dr. James S Keene
- 7 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 7 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Keene's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Orthopaedic Surgery, WI)
- Scott Olvey, MD
- James Percy, MD
- James Wood, MD
- Peter Schmitz, MD
- Gerald Lang, MD
- Austin Crow, MD
- Kenneth Kleist, MD
- Craig Olson, MD
- Fernando Serna Jr., MD
- Samuel Steiner, MD