James Knapp, MD
James E Knapp, M.D.
- 406 N Indiana Ave
Englewood, FL 34223
Phone: (941) 475-3980
Fax: (941) 474-3561
Dr. Knapp's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Infectious Disease: General Infectious Disease
Dr. Knapp's Education & Medical Training
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineFellowship, Infectious Disease
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine
- University of Miami Miller School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Knapp's Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License1984 - 2016
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine, 1983
- American Board of Internal MedicineInfectious Disease, 1988
Dr. Knapp's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Cooperative macromolecular device revealed by meta-analysis of static and time-resolved structures. Ren, Z., Srajer, V., Knapp, J.E., Royer, W.E.; Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2012 Jan 3.
- Ligand migration and cavities within Scapharca Dimeric HbI: studies by time-resolved crystallo-graphy, Xe binding, and computational analysis. Knapp, J.E., Pahl, R., Cohen, J., Nichols, J.C., Schulten, K., Gibson, Q.H., Srajer, V., Royer, W.E.; Structure. 2009-11-11.
- Component D of chicken hemoglobin and the hemoglobin of the embryonic Tammar wallaby (Macropus eugenii) self-associate upon deoxygenation: Effect on oxygen binding. Rana, M.S., Knapp, J.E., Holland, R.B., Riggs, A.F.; Proteins. 2008 Feb 1.
Register to See Citations and 16 More...
Physicians, view Dr. Knapp's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Infectious Disease, FL)
- Mark Whiteside, MD
- Ronald Barbour, MD
- Paula Eckardt, MD
- Lisbeth (Urquiza Llovet) Malaret, MD
- Shoaib Siddiqui, MD
- James Toomey, MD
- Ellen Melvin, MD
- Nadeem Khan, MD
- Ronald Panella, MD
- Jose Alea-Fernandez Jr., MD