Are you Dr. Lynde?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 10 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1613 Oakwood St
Bedford, VA 24523Phone(540) 587-3245
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James Lynde, MD is a board certified nuclear medicine physician in Bedford, Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia.
Education & Training
- University of Virginia Medical CenterResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1964 - 1965
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical CenterResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1961 - 1964
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemInternship, Transitional Year, 1957 - 1958
- Virginia Commonwealth University School of MedicineClass of 1957
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1957 - 2016
- American Board of Nuclear Medicine Nuclear Medicine
- American Board of Radiology Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- Low-cost screening mammography: results of 21,141 consecutive examinations in a community program.Lynde, J. L.> ;South Med J. 1993 Mar