Are you Dr. Nealis?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 15 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7300 Beach Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32216Phone(904) 725-5222Fax(904) 725-0038
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James Nealis, MD is a board certified neurologist in Jacksonville, Florida.
Education & Training
- University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of MedicineClass of 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsPanel discussion - The interrelationship between sudden infant death syndrome and sleep apnea syndrome.Hello Lemmi, Derrick Lonsdale, Fernando Miranda, James Nealis, John R. Hughes, Richard H. Nodar> ;Clinical Eeg and Neuroscience. 1981 Jan 1
- 5 citationsClinical utility of ambulatory EEG monitoring.Jacob Green, David Scales, James Nealis, Greg Schott, Thomas Driber> ;Clinical Electroencephalography. 1980 Oct 1
- 3 citationsBrain stem auditory evoked responses in clinical practice.Jacob Green, T.J. Driber, Vinod D. Deshmukh, James Nealis, William Noran, Edward Miller, Michael W. Kilgore> ;Clinical Eeg and Neuroscience. 1980 Jan 1
- Join now to see all