Are you Dr. Noble?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 34 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office250 Pleasant St
Concord, NH 03301Phone+1 603-230-1939Fax+1 603-228-7293
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James Noble, MD is an infectious disease specialist in Concord, New Hampshire. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Hampshire, Florida, and Massachusetts. He is affiliated with Concord Hospital.
Education & Training
- Tufts Medical CenterFellowship, Infectious Disease, 1980 - 1982
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1977 - Present
- NH State Medical License 1989 - 2023
- FL State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- MA State Medical License 1980 - 2003
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Infectious Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- Be seen and heard being clean: A novel patient-centered approach to hand hygiene.Lynda Caine, Ashley M. Pinkham, James Noble> ;American Journal of Infection Control. 2016 Jul 1
- Concord HospitalConcord, New Hampshire