- I am a board certified psychiatrist in general and forensic psychiatry and I do both treatment and forensic evaluations.
My treatment is with medications and psychotherapy for outpatients who largely are being treated for anxiety and depression. I keep the volume of the practice low enough so that I feel comfortable that I am giving the patients sufficient attention to their problems. Many of my patients are professionals with careers.
My forensic practice involves mostly civil cases.
In addition I supervise residents at UCSF medical center and collaborate with colleagues at Stanford writing manuscripts for publication.
Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: Forensic
- Clinical Interests: Personality; Anxiety; Depression
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License1979 - 2016
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry, 1983
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyForensic Psychiatry, 1999
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top DoctorCastle Connolly, 2014
- Founder's AwardAssociation for Research in Personality Disorders (ARPD), 2007
- Super DoctorSuperDoctors.com
Publications & Presentations
- The full profile is locked and available to verified physicians only.
Join over 50% of U.S. physicians already on Doximity and get access to this and over 700,000 physician CVs. Find your physician profile