Are you Dr. Stewart?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 29 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office901 Leighton Avenue,
Anniston, AL 36207Phone(256) 237-6755Fax(256) 236-1823
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James Stewart, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Anniston, Alabama. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Alabama. He is affiliated with RMC Anniston and RMC-Stringfellow Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Alabama HospitalResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1964 - 1967
- University of Alabama HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1961 - 1962
- University of Alabama School of MedicineClass of 1961
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 1962 - 2021
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification PrimeSUITE EHR, Greenway Health, LLC, 2012-2013