Dr. Stone is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office499 Gloster Creek Vlg Ste A2
Cardiology Associates Of North Ms Pa
Tupelo, MS 38801Phone(662) 620-6800Fax(662) 620-6920
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James Stone is a cardiologist in Tupelo, MS and is affiliated with North Mississippi Medical Center - Tupelo. He received his medical degree from University of Alabama School of Medicine and has been in practice 25 years. He specializes in cardiac electrophysiology and is experienced in cardiac electrophysiology.
Education & Training
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical CenterFellowship, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, 1998 - 1999
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical CenterFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1995 - 1998
- University of Alabama HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1995
- University of Alabama School of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- MS State Medical License 1999 - 2022
- NC State Medical License 1995 - 2000
- AL State Medical License 1993 - 1995
- American Board of Internal Medicine Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centricity EMR, GE Healthcare, 2014
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
- North Mississippi Medical Center - TupeloTupelo, Mississippi
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: