Are you Dr. Sutton?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 50 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3631 Bienville Blvd
Ocean Springs, MS 39564Phone(228) 875-2020Fax(228) 875-2036
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James Sutton, MD is a board certified ophthalmologist in Ocean Springs, Mississippi. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Mississippi, Florida, and Louisiana. He is affiliated with Singing River Health System.
Education & Training
- Louisiana State University School of MedicineResidency, Ophthalmology, 1986 - 1989
- Ochsner Clinic FoundationInternship, Internal Medicine, 1985 - 1986
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- MS State Medical License 1990 - 2022
- FL State Medical License 1989 - 1991
- LA State Medical License 1985 - 1992
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Singing River Health SystemPascagoula, Mississippi