James Tetrud, MD
- 1170 Morse Ave
The Parkinson's Inst
Sunnyvale, CA 94089
Phone: (408) 734-2800
Fax: (408) 734-8522
Dr. Tetrud's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Neurology: General Neurology
Dr. Tetrud's Education & Medical Training
- VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare SystemResidency, Neurology
- VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare SystemResidency, Internal Medicine
- New York University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Tetrud's Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyNeurology
Dr. Tetrud's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 CertificationCenters for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Dr. Tetrud's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Orally disintegrating selegiline in Parkinson patients with dopamine agonist-related adverse effects. Lyons, K.E., Friedman, J.H., Hermanowicz, N., Isaacson, S.H., Hauser, R.A., Hersh, B.P., Silver, D.E., Tetrud, J.W., Elmer, L.W., Parashos, S.A., Struck, L.K., Lew, M.F., ...; Clin Neuropharmacol. 2010-01-01.
- Balancing short-term symptom control and long-term functional outcomes in patients with Parkinson's disease. Tetrud, J.W.; CNS Spectr. 2007 Apr.
- A novel formulation of selegiline for the treatment of Parkinson's disease. Tetrud, J.W., Koller, W.C.; Neurology. 2004 Oct 12.
Register to See Citations and 38 More...
- Dr. James Tetrud, Dr. James Tetrud, MD, Dr. J Tetrud, Dr. James William Tetrud
- 9 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 9 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Tetrud's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Neurology, CA)
- Felicia Chow, MD
- Roy Clausen, MD
- Marshall Gollub, MD
- Melissa Houser, MD
- Thomas Anderson, MD
- Josef Parvizi, MD
- Jon Sassin, MD
- Robert Nichols, MD
- Jennifer Hui, MD
- Rafik Sidrak, MD