Are you Dr. Veazey?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 47 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2480 Llewellyn Ave
Fort Meade, MD 20755Phone(301) 619-7868Fax(301) 619-2304
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James Veazey Jr., MD is an infectious disease specialist in Fort Meade, Maryland. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Connecticut.
Education & Training
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemFellowship, Infectious Disease, 1978 - 1979
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 1977 - 1978
- University of Virginia Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1976 - 1977
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock/Mary Hitchcock Memorial HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1971 - 1974
- Harvard Medical SchoolClass of 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1991 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Infectious Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 25 citationsA randomized, double-blind, safety and tolerability study to assess the ophthalmic and renal effects of tafenoquine 200 mg weekly versus placebo for 6 months in health...Kevin J. Leary, Michael A. Riel, Michael J. Roy, Louis R. Cantilena, Daoqin Bi, D. Craig Brater, Corina van de Pol, Khadeeja Pruett, Caron Kerr, James M. Veazey, Ronni...> ;American Journal of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene. 2009 Aug 1
- 114 citationsEPIDEMIC KEPONE POISONING IN CHEMICAL WORKERSShanklin B. Cannon, James M. Veazey, Robert S. Jackson, Virlyn W. Burse, Carl G. Hayes, Wesley E. Straub, Philip J. Landrigan, John A. Liddle> ;American Journal of Epidemiology. 1978 Jun 1