- Dr. Jana Allison, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Joplin, Missouri. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri. She is affiliated with Freeman Hospital.
Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Obstetrics & Gynecology: General Obstetrics & Gynecology
Education & Medical Training
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of Medicine
- University of Missouri-Columbia
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License2011 - 2016
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG)American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- A Simple Device Prevents Hysterotomy Extensions during Cesarean Delivery for Failed Second Stage of Labor. Barrier, B. F.,Allison, J. L.,Andelin, C. O.,Drobnis, E. Z.; Gynecol. Obstet. Invest.. 2013.
- In reply. Schust, D., Aubuchon, M., Allison, J.; Obstet Gynecol. 2012 Oct 24.
- Hyperosmolar glucose injection for the treatment of heterotopic ovarian pregnancy. Allison, J. L., Aubuchon, M., Leasure, J. D., Schust, D. J.; Obstet Gynecol. 2012 Aug.
- Register to See 2 More
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Illinois PPO
- BCBS Massachusetts Blue Care Elect PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Great West PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. Jana Allison, Dr. Jana Allison, MD, Dr. J Allison, Dr. Jana Laine Allison