Jane Hightower, MD
- 2100 Webster St Ste 418
San Francisco, CA 94115
Phone: (415) 923-3025
Fax: (415) 749-5722
Dr. Hightower's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Internal Medicine: General Internal Medicine
Dr. Hightower's Education & Medical Training
- St Mary's Hospital Medical Center (San Francisco CA)Residency, Internal Medicine
- University of Illinois College of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Hightower's Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
Dr. Hightower's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Mercury Concentrations in Fish Jerky Snack Food: Marlin, Ahi, and Salmon. Hightower, J.M., Brown, D.L.; Environ Health. 2011.
- Blood mercury reporting in NHANES: identifying Asian, Pacific Islander, Native American, and multiracial groups. Hightower, J.M., O'Hare, A., Hernandez, G.T.; Environ Health Perspect. 2006 Feb.
- Mercury levels in high-end consumers of fish. Hightower, J.M., Moore, D.; Environ Health Perspect. 2003 Apr.
Register to See Citations and 2 More...
- Dr. Jane Hightower, Dr. Jane Hightower, MD, Dr. J Hightower, Dr. Jane Marie Hightower
- 14 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 14 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Hightower's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Internal Medicine, CA)
- Manolito Buendia, MD
- Leo Kenneally, MD
- Malrubio Cabrera II, MD
- Elizabeth Koppel, MD
- Enacio Hunt, MD
- Htay (Fang) Win, MD
- Robert Horowitz, MD
- William Miller, MD
- Gurpreet Sandhoo, DO
- Peter Yeo, MD