Dr. Galli is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3907 Kateri Ct
Sioux City, IA 51106Phone+1 712-251-0158
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Janice Galli is a retired family physician in Sioux City, IA and is was affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Mercy Medical Center - Sioux City, Dunes Surgical Hospital - Dakota Dunes, SD and UnityPoint Health - St. Lukes's Sioux City, IA. She received her medical degree from Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine and has been in practice since 1986. She is experienced in primary care / family practice and outcome based clinical guidelines.
Education & Training
- Siouxland Medical Education FoundationResidency, Family Medicine, 1984 - 1986
- Metropolitan Medical CenterInternship, Family Medicine, 1983 - 1984
- Des Moines University College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- IA State License 1984 - 2022
- SD State License Active through 2021
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful use CMS
- Member CMS, 2014
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Professional EHR, Allscripts, 2012-2013
- An “SBC Voices Miracle”August 13th, 2018
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: