Dr. Richardson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office620 S Main St
Keller, TX 76248Phone(214) 294-6100Fax(713) 637-1305
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of MedicineResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- University of Texas Medical Branch School of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- OK State Medical License 2013 - 2014
- TX State Medical License 2003 - 2023
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
- Baylor Scott & White Emergency Hospitals–AubreyAubrey, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: