- Dr. Jaroslaw Bilaniuk, MD is an emergency medicine physician in Morristown, New Jersey. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey. He is affiliated with Morristown Medical Center.
Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Emergency Medicine: General Emergency Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Education & Medical Training
- Stony Brook University School of Medicine
- SUNY Stony Brook University Hospital & Medical Center
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License2005 - 2015
- American Board of SurgerySurgery
- American Board of SurgerySurgical Critical Care
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS)American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Equestrian Trauma: Injury Patterns Vary among Age Groups. Bilaniuk, J. W.,Adams, J. M.,DiFazio, L. T.,Siegel, B. K.,Allegra, J. R.,Luján, J. J.,Durling-Grover, R.,Pawar, J.,Rolandelli, R. H.,Németh, Z. H.; Am Surg. 2014 Jun 03.
- Eastern Association for the Surgery of Trauma: The open abdomen part III-A review of "abdominal wall reconstruction" Diaz, J. J.,Cullinane, D. C.,Khwaja, K. A.,Tyson, G. H.,Ott, M.,Jerome, R.,Kerwin, A. J.,Collier, B. R.,Pappas, P. A.,Sangosanya, A. T.,Como, J. J.,Bokhari, F.,Haut, E...; J Trauma Acute Care Surg. 2013 Sep.
- Screening for blunt cardiac injury: an Eastern Association for the Surgery of Trauma practice management guideline. Clancy, K.,Velopulos, C.,Bilaniuk, J. W.,Collier, B.,Crowley, W.,Kurek, S.,Lui, F.,Nayduch, D.,Sangosanya, A.,Tucker, B.,Haut, E. R.; J Trauma Acute Care Surg. 2012 Nov.
- Register to See 8 More
- Dr. Jaroslaw Bilaniuk, Dr. Jaroslaw Bilaniuk, MD, Dr. J Bilaniuk