Dr. Keffler is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office19 Braiden Manor Road
Columbia, SC 29209
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of South Carolina School of MedicineClass of 2019
Publications & Presentations
- 27 citationsLactosylceramide contributes to mitochondrial dysfunction in diabetesSergei A. Novgorodov, Christopher L. Riley, Jin Yu, Jarryd A. Keffler, Christopher J. Clarke, An O. Van Laer, Catalin F. Baicu, Michael R. Zile, Tatyana I. Gudz> ;Journal of Lipid Research. 2016 Apr 1
- 44 citationsSIRT3 Deacetylates Ceramide Synthases: Implications for Mitochondrial Dysfunction and Brain InjurySergei A. Novgorodov, Christopher L. Riley, Jarryd A. Keffler, Jin Yu, Mark S. Kindy, Wendy B. Macklin, David B. Lombard, Tatyana I. Gudz> ;Journal of Biological Chemistry. 2016 Jan 22
- Our Lady of the Lake Regional Medical CenterBaton Rouge, Louisiana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: