Dr. Collins is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2211 Idle Oaks Drv
Baton Rouge , LA
Baton Rouge, LA 70808Phone+1 985-710-0672
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Louisiana State University School of MedicineResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1981 - 1984
- Lenox Hill Hospital-Northwell HealthInternship, Transitional Year, 1980 - 1981
- Tulane University School of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License 1981 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- Editor's Note on Elective Delivery Before 39 Weeks of Gestation.Jason H. Collins> ;Obstetrics & Gynecology. 2016 Aug 1
- 40 citationsUmbilical cord accidents: human studies.Jason H. Collins> ;Seminars in Perinatology. 2002 Feb 1
- 5 citationsPostpartum herpes simplex endometritis. A case report.Meredith J. Hixson, Jason H. Collins> ;Journal of Reproductive Medicine. 2001 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
- Select Committee on Stillbirth Research and EducationDecember 19th, 2018
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: