Dr. Gatling is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office11234 Anderson St
Loma Linda, CA 92354Phone(909) 558-1000Fax(909) 558-4143
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Loma Linda UniversityResidency, Anesthesiology, 2003 - 2006
- Kettering Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 2002 - 2003
- Loma Linda University School of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2006 - 2017
- CA State Medical License 2004 - 2022
- OH State Medical License 2002 - 2003
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology Pediatric Anesthesiology
- Comparison of Tranexamic to Epsilon Aminocaproic Acid: a Prospective Analysis of Blood Conservation in Cardiac Surgery Start of enrollment: 2010 Mar 01Gatling, J.,Moore, P.
Publications & Presentations
- 23 citationsComparison of web-based and face-to-face interviews for application to an anesthesiology training program: a pilot study.Marissa G. Vadi, Mathew Malkin, John Lenart, Gary Stier, Jason W. Gatling, Richard Lee Applegate> ;International Journal of Medical Education. 2016 Apr 3
- 15 citationsA systematic review of neuroprotective strategies after cardiac arrest: from bench to bedside (part II-comprehensive protection).Lei Huang, Patricia M Applegate, Jason W. Gatling, Dustin B Mangus, John H. Zhang, Richard Lee Applegate> ;Medical gas research. 2014 May 20
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: