Dr. Terrell is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
13215 Bee Cave Parkway, Suite 125
Austin, TX 78738Phone(512) 810-5323Fax(512) 761-4406
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jason Terrell holds multiple leadership positions in the biotechnology industry and has a strong background in clinical pathology and translational medicine. He has a career of experience in medical product commercialization, from the science of research and development to the challenges of financing operations and accessing the capital markets. Dr. Terrell’s primary research interests include nucleosomics, neoantigen/biomarker discovery and novel drug delivery systems.
Education & Training
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center at LubbockResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 2007 - 2010
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center at LubbockInternship, Transitional Year, 2006 - 2007
- McGovern Medical School at UTHealthClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 2015 - 2017
- NM State Medical License 2014 - 2018
- DC State Medical License 2012 - 2013
- IL State Medical License 2012 - 2017
- MN State Medical License 2012 - 2016
- MO State Medical License 2012 - 2016
- MS State Medical License 2012 - 2016
- Join now to see all
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Pathfinder Award University of Texas Shepperd Leadership Institute, 2019
- Outstanding Young Alumni Award Hardin-Simmons University, 2014
- Eagle Scout Boy Scouts of America, 1996
- Generex Biotechnology Chief Medical & Scientific Officer Dr. Jason Terrell, MD Is Awarded the 2019 Shepperd Pathfinder Award from the John Ben Shepperd Public Leadership InstituteOctober 18th, 2019
- VolitionRx Limited Announces Full Fiscal Year 2016 Financial Results and Business UpdateMarch 10th, 2017
- VolitionRx Moves into Veterinary Medicine After Encouraging Study ResultsOctober 4th, 2018
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: